General Question

You can find the answers you are looking for here in the Frequently Asked Questions section. If not You can raise a discussion here and we will help you solve it.

Yes, a resident individual can give rupee gifts to his visiting NRI/PIO close relatives by way of crossed cheque/electronic transfer within the overall limit prescribed under Liberalised Remittance Scheme for the resident individual and the gifted amount should be credited to the beneficiary’s NRO account.

Latest Knowledge Base

Get the latest news about changes in corporate regulations.


We are here for your queries 24*7 . Reach us with your queries and we will be there to solve it with you.

Email Address

[email protected]

Phone Number


Don't Hesitate To Contact Us Any Time You Need